Friday, February 24, 2012

"If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?"

The quote above is appropriate for Valentine's day right?  I love Valentine's day. I mean who wouldn't love to celebrate by force the love you have for each other with gifts and going out. I am so not a hopeless romantic. I don't want flowers unless they are straight up from the field or Lilacs. In no way do I need chocolate...I don't want to get real big. And cards well my husband is not good at writing out his feelings instead he just shows me everyday.  In saying all this I am really not a hater....whoever really celebrates God bless.
Here is how my Michael and I celebrated...
My Gift
Michael's Gift :) 

Before Dinner

Where we had dinner and met for the first time oh so many years ago
Of course we invited my mommy!
"You're not married are you?" As I stand there taking a picture.
Haha of course he is nice drunk lady!

Made a stop at the sister and brother in-laws

Outfits...Can you tell my husband loves to dress up?



2 comments:

  1. Duuuuude! I am almost certain I work with the lady in the cheetah print coat!!! Haha! I can't wait to ask her about that on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cracklin Oat Bran!! OMW, it's so good!

    ReplyDelete