Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tidbits of our Life

Can I first say how excited I am to enter the life of blogging. I can't wait to explore and share my experiences of life, whether people read it or not.

I named this blog Karl and Joy. Allow me to explain: Karl is my husband's first name who goes by Mike but in my ranting or silly moments I call him Karl. Joy is my middle name but also the name that my sweet husband calls me in all moments. Need I mention that I love the names we have for each other because when I call him Karl I am reminded of truly how much he is like his dad and when he calls me Joy I am reminded that he is the only one that has ever called me by that.

Our Timeline:

May 22 2009: We met

November 22 2009: Started dating

August 16 2010: We are home owners

September 29 2010: Engaged/Possession of house

June 11 2011: Married (featured in my next post)

That's our happily ever after.  And this is my blog that will consist of our comical so called life.

1 comment:

  1. I love your story! And I love that he calls you Joy. :) Have a beautiful day, Beautiful Girl.

    ReplyDelete